align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

PhACT - Philadelphia Association for Critical Thinking Message Board › Preliminary Meetups

Preliminary Meetups

Bob G.
user 55699512
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
I tend to have a strike while the iron is hot mentality and waiting until September seems counterproductive. Maybe 3 Meetups with a geographic split. One in Jersey, one northeast of the city and one southwest with one or two weeks inbetween. I'll let this circulate for a few days and wait for reactions then make a move on this before a week.

Bob
A former member
Post #: 13
I appreciate your willingnes to engage us in discussion. That is thoughtful. In my case, meeting at the Community College at 17th and Spring Garden is ideal. I do not have car, but can but I can walk to CCP. Meetings in the suburbs, NJ, and areas outside center city are ones that I will miss. That's OK. If you want to go ahead with your plan please do so. It would not be necessary for me to attend every single meeting. Take care.
Greg Muller
John M.
user 2629356
North Wales, PA
Post #: 1
Your plan sounds good. That will provide everyone a chance to attend at least one of the meetups.
gail d.
user 56794442
Willow Grove, PA
Post #: 1
I am able to attend anything close to the Phila area. Am in the burbs. Tell me where and when. I will be there.