Join us as we test game designer Kevin Kulp's latest creation.....The Pitch!
"Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to become the next great Infomercial pitchman. In this quick thinking party game you take on the job of trying to sell a product with the guidance of your marketing department. But you’ll never know what they are going to throw at you and what the audience is expecting. Make the best pitch in hopes of selling the most product to the audience!"
Of course, feel free to bring any games, even your own designs if you have them!
Redcap's Corner is an amazing game store in the Powelton Village area (easy to get to, easy parking)
We do this Tuesday night event frequently there, along with the NJPA BGA (New Jersey Pennsylvania Board Game Alliance)
- we will have a schedule of games already in advance (so you have some idea what will be played but we can play other games too!)
- anyone can bring their own games
- the store has in-store games you can try
- the group has a number of game designers, so there are usually playtesting sessions going on and game demos...if you are a game designer, let us know and feel free to test with us!
- some fantastic food and drinks in the area!
Presented by NJPA Board game Alliance and this Meetup Group:
WEBSITE w/ GAME SCHEDULE: