addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys I am new to the group and am headed to Tokyo in January for about 5 months. I am just looking for some ideas of interesting places to see. Here is a list of stuff I have so far. I appreciate all suggestions on interesting ideas of things to do.

I am thinking
- Golden Pavilion
- Mt. Fuji (and if the season is right I'm climbing it)
- The Cherry Blossom
- Kasugayama Primeval Forest
- Mt. Heie
- Kiyo- Mizudera
- Ancient Kyoto
- Yaeyema Islands
- And some type of manga cosplay event

Also, if you guys know how to get some cheap tickets your wisdom would be appreciated.

Blessings,

Samora

Kevin
user 8576322
Portsmouth, NH
Post #: 24
Hi Samora,

I heard that some of the Japanese airlines are considering free airfare as a marketing campaign to promote tourism back into the country.

Might be worth contacting them directly to see if this is possible.

Good luck and safe travels.

Kevin
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Kevin