add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Philadelphia Robotics Group Message Board › Maker Fair in Queens NY on Sept. 17 & 18.

Maker Fair in Queens NY on Sept. 17 & 18.

A former member
Post #: 2
All, I wanted to remind everyone that the Maker Fair is coming to Queens NY on Sept. 17 & 18. We had talked about some of meeting and car pooling to the event. I would like to get a discussion started on who would like to attend and see how and were we could meet.­

What are all your thoughts?

Nelson B.
user 9487903
Egg Harbor City, NJ
Post #: 9
Like I said in the meeting, I'm up for it. I'd be into car pooling too, but we should look at those logistics.

It wouldn't be a big deal for me to meet you in Philadelphia. It's 2 and a half hours from my house to NYC but really more considering traffic and finding somewhere to park etc etc, and it's only 45 minutes to Philly.

However, are you going to attend both days? I would consider doing that but I'd be more up for one of the two days.

A former member
Post #: 3
At this weeks meeting we should pin on a map were we all live and then decide what works best.

For now we should put together a list of interested persons. I would be up for ether day (leaning towards Saturday) but only one day for me.