addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philadelphia Robotics Group Message Board › The Franklin Institute Science Museum - Space Week '09

The Franklin Institute Science Museum - Space Week '09

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi guys!
I work for the Franklin Institute, and am planning events for Space Week '09, which is in October. I am looking for area robotics groups to bring their 'bots out, especially if they have applications in space. If you know of any, or have one yourself, message back, or drop me an email at mtleone@fi.edu. Look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
Mario Leone
Roy B
user 4594812
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Thanks for joining the group and informing us of this event. I will pass the word around.

- Roy