Philadelphia Robotics Group Message Board › interested in building a cosmac elf?

interested in building a cosmac elf?

A former member
Post #: 2
I was just reading online about old skool computers and stumbled upon the plans for building a cosmac elf. I figure that robotics and computers are very similar so if someone has the time & inclination, i'll spring for the parts & labor if you look over my shoulder every once in a while and tell me if i am doing something wrong ?

user 9163099
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
I am very interested and would love to help. I do not have expertise that would help too much, but I am very willing, am pretty good with my hands and would like to learn to do things like this.

I understand what you are looking for, and if you get someone to help you complete it please let me know. I would love to partake, in any way that I can.

Thank you,

Marco Oviedo.
Nelson B.
user 9487903
Egg Harbor City, NJ
Post #: 3
Is there a particular guide or set of schematics that you would want to work off of?

I'd like to see some documentation and parts lists before I'd commit to anything. :)