add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Philadelphia Robotics Group Message Board › POSTPONED - Philly Robotics February 2010 Meetup

POSTPONED - Philly Robotics February 2010 Meetup

Roy B
user 4594812
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA

I have decided to postpone the tonight's meet-up. The roads around here don't look all that great, and I know several people who are still shoveling out or even have to cope with power outages. I'll let you know the new date as soon as it is confirmed. I am planning on Thursday 2/25 if the Hive is available and the presenters can make it. In the meantime, perhaps we can work on some robot sleds and/or snowblowers so we won't have to worry about this next time!

Philly Robotics February 2010 Meet…

While we're waiting, here's a quick story on Quadrotors doing good Liverpool police make first UK UAS arrest

- Roy