Philadelphia Robotics Group Message Board › Robot notes - Philly Robotics Meetup
Thanks to everyone who braved the bad weather last week to attend the meetup (at least there shouldn't be any snow for tomorrow's meetup )
- I demoed my "spinning cube" inertial sensor code and discussed progress with the quadrotor.
- Nelson had a great idea to present a relatively small project that could be completed in about a month, like this Tetris video game using an AVR and a TV: http://www.benryves.c...
- Dane talked about making a tachometer based on GPS with a Cypress PSOC
- Alim (sp?) is looking for ways to get his son more involved in robotics
I will try to have one (or more) of three possibilities for each meeting:
- A demo (like the quadrotor, or spinning cube, or Foster's Vex robots),
- A mini-project (like the AVR Tetris), or
- A tutorial (like driving servos from a micrcontroller or basics of control theory)
As always, let me know if you have anything you'd like to see or want to talk about. If you have ideas for a mini-project or want a recommendation for one, or if you'd like to present or hear a tutorial on a specific topic, send me an email.
See you at tomorrow's meetup