add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 9805692
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,

We've also created a facebook group for QS Philadelphia.

I know I prefer their interface to, so come on over and join us!

Steve T.
user 39831632
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi Siobhan

Any chance you can help me to find a self-quant case study for a report I'm writing for a UK-based trend analyst?

I'm looking for a person - or a family - who uses the latest self-quant technology (smartphone apps, monitors, digital tech) to track and improve their health, perhaps because they are managing a long-standing condition or illness.

They need to be happy to talk to 30 mins or so on the phone, discussing the details and motivations of their lifestyle, and to allow photos to be taken at their home?

Any thoughts?

best wishes