add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Philadelphia Star Trek Meetup Group Message Board › Happy Star Trek Day!

Happy Star Trek Day!

Pete J.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes, that's right, 46 years ago this evening television boldly went where it hadn't gone before with the airing of "The Man Trap", the first Original Series episode.  Little did anyone realize the incredible journey we would be treated to!

In that spirit, I would like to try to get the group active again.  However, we need a  new meeting site since our last location, Hive 76 is no longer available to us.  One possibility is the Katherine Drexel Branch of the Philadelphia Free Library in the Northeast.  Would that work for people?  Can anyone suggest another location?  Any feedback would be tremendously appreciated!  Chime in with yours on the group's message board.  This message will be copied to there.  Just click the below link to get there.­

Thank you and Live Long and Prosper!  _\V/
Jan M
user 45515422
Northfield, NJ
Post #: 1
I'm interested! I used to be part of a very small group of fans in South Jersey, but they stopped meeting up. I live by Atlantic City, so it doesn't matter to me where the meeting place is. Wherever it is, I will be there!
A former member
Post #: 1
I am definitely interested. I live in Mount Laurel so a South Jersey location would be best for me. I can make it to the NE library though. Whatever is best for the group. Ted
user 11671358
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 6
Hey, I haven't been very active in the group but I really want to join in on future Meetups. I may not be able to make the Northeast since I don't drive and live in South Philly. I would like to throw in the Main Branch Library as an option, there's a cafe in there nowadays. Or mug shots cafe in Fairmount just off the Parkway. Those are just the first that come to mind that are centralized and maybe easy for everyone to get to? If I think of more I'll post them.