addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Philadelphia WordPress Meetup Group Message Board WordPress Related Jobs › Looking to hire PHP help on my wordpress site

Looking to hire PHP help on my wordpress site

Andrea H.
Andrea_writes
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
I am looking to hire some PHP help for my site hipsterseatforfree.com­. It was a music site that I ran a few years back and we are in the process of relaunching and I am running into all kinds of PHP problems. I am a student on a student budget, wouldn't ask any one to work for free, but my resources are limited.

Most of my problems are PHP stuff. On my other sites that I have on wordpress it is simple for me to add widgets and apps, like Disqus, Contact Me page, twitter feeds, etc, but with HEFF I can't figure out where to put them. I need to make the site more social media friendly.

Also having an error message when I try to upload media into a post : "File is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini."

I need to be able to do this stuff myself because things are ever changing so I need someone who can teach me, or if it is too complicated and beyond my knowledge than I need to simplify the site as a whole, but wouldn't know how to do that with out losing our content or rankings.

If you think you can help me hit me up.

Thank you!

Andrea