addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Happy Hour Meetup Group Message Board › End Of Summer Happy Hour Updates

End Of Summer Happy Hour Updates

Robert J. Palermo,...
user 9476385
Maple Shade, NJ
Post #: 36
Hey Social Networkers,

I am thrilled to have a big turnout for our End Of Summer Happy Hour at The Public House this Thursday. But,
I've made a couple of changes to help accommodate both sides. Public House Management said they'll have 3
bartenders for us, but they've asked me to limit the guest total to 150. On that, please arrive earlier than six
o' clock so y'use can receive at least one free drink during the first hour.

On the other hand, I've trimmed the R.S.V.P. deadline time from 4 to 2 p.m., just to be on the safe side should
anything come up. We'll still have our End of Summer Happy Hour--Tropical Depression from Issac Or Not.

See Y'use Thursday!

Thanks,

Robert
Event Host