I have 8 tickets for training camp. Maybe we can head over to Xfinity with other group afterwards and grab a drink. I have 8 tix (7 other spots). I copied the info below.
They are also general admission which means if you get there first you can be front row and have a chance for player autographs.
Public Practice Dates (every practice begins at 12:30pm)
Sunday, July 28 - ...................Alumni Day
Join us at Lincoln Financial Field for free public Training Camp practices this summer. In addition to watching full team practices, there will be music at the HeadHouse Plaza prior to practice, opportunities to meet Eagles alumni, chances to get an autograph from a current player, interaction with Eagles Cheerleaders and more.
Fan Activities At Every Practice Will Include:
• Touchdown Catch -- After every practice, all fans ages 14-and-under will have the opportunity to catch a pass on the field from Eagles alumni.
• Autographs -- Every fan entering Lincoln Financial Field will receive a scratch-off ticket. Those who receive "winning" tickets will be directed to the SCA and West Club levels for player autographs after practice.
• Family Entertainment -- Beginning at 10:30 am in the HeadHouse Plaza, there will be music, face-painting artists, appearances from SWOOP, and Eagles Cheerleader entertainment.
- All parking will be free with lots opening at 9:30 am.
• Entry to Stadium
- The HeadHouse Plaza will open at 10:30 am and the interior gates will open at 11:30 am. All fans should enter the stadium through the Northeast and Xfinity gates only.
- Concessions will be available inside the stadium. No alcoholic beverages will be sold
• Rain Plan
- If practice is forced to move away from LFF on one of these days due to weather, the Eagles will let fans know about this decision no later than 9 am. Fans can access this information by calling the Eagles Training Camp Hotline, or by logging on to PhiladelphiaEagles.com.
- Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, there will be no re-scheduling of Training Camp practices at Lincoln Financial Field.