Whether it's to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, or change sectors, an MBA can make it happen.
QS World MBA Tour Philadelphia brings over 90 of the world’s top business schools to Philly on Tuesday, September17th.
This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools include:
*Harvard, *Wharton, UCLA Anderson, UC Irvine, George Washington Univ., Carnegie Mellon - Tepper, Boston Univ., Univ.of Toronto - Rotman, Imperial College, Univ. of Oxford- Said, IE, ESADE and many more
* Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Attend a free GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC, the creators of the exam
- Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help finance your MBA
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni from Harvard and Wharton
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
At the Pennsylvania Convention Center
One Convention Center Place
1101 Arch Street
Philadelphia PA 19107
Registration Opens – 4pm
Pre-fair presentations start - 4.30pm
Fair opens - 6.30pm
*Attend any time between 4pm-9pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/qoNPj7 and answer the registration questions.
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.
Hope to see you at the Philadelphia MBA Event.