addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20's & 30's Philly - Cheesesteaks, HappyHours, Hikes, & more Message Board › Gathr - Movies On-Demand

Gathr - Movies On-Demand

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey all,

I found this website that allows people to generate enough demand so that a movie they want to see gets screened in their local area. I am have reserved tickets to see Girls Rising in April and I am hoping that you can join me. This is a great way to see more independent film that would not get an audience otherwise.

http://bit.ly/XHsZqS...­ - For more information.

Best,
Soneyet