addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philly Book Club - all genres, downtown cafe Message Board › Any of my fellow book lovers need new accommodation?

Any of my fellow book lovers need new accommodation?

A former member
Post #: 15
Hi All,

I wasn't able to make the last couple of meetups, as many of you know I am pregnant and at this stage overdue (by 4 days and counting!) but I hope to come back to make some more meetings.

In the meantime we got news that we are moving home to Ireland, bit of a shock and a lot of change but I got a tenure track position so we are off. Our lovely apartment will be available from Nov 1st with the lease running until June 31st. I know a lot of you end up being in Philly for just a short time or else need accommodation on coming to the city so I thought I would let you know that we put this ad up on craigslist if any of you are interested

http://philadelphia.c...­

Take care all

Jen