We are a group of Content Strategy Practitioners in Philadelphia, who aim to exchange knowledge and expand understanding of the discipline of Content Strategy. In order to achieve these goals, we endeavor to...
• Educate and inspire content strategists;
• Evangelize content strategy to the world at large;
• Create community, large and small;
• Showcase local and regional talent, and bring international talent local;
• Enable job seekers, employers, and collaborators to find each other.
We try to maintain a roughly monthly schedule of events for collaborative learning and talks with leaders in the discipline from the Philadelphia region and beyond. We have also been collaborating with other local groups interested in User Experience, SEO, and other related topics.
Please join the conversation!
Philadelphia's practitioners come from a wide variety of backgrounds, both traditional and new media. Most practitioners in the region do not have the title 'Content Strategist' but instead might have a title like:
Non-Profit Director of Communications
Director of Community Engagement
Freelance Content Developer