add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Philly Loves Boardgames! Message Board › Anyone Want to do the Color Me Rad 5k with me?

Anyone Want to do the Color Me Rad 5k with me?

A former member
Post #: 2
I decided I wanted to try a 5k, but I'm not really a runner. This Color Me Rad run is more about having fun, so I thought it would be a good trial go. I have one friend doing it with me, though she might walk it (which is totally allowed!). I'm hoping that if I do manage to run the thing that I'm not alone, since it's more fun as a group.

So if you're interested at all, here's the website for it. The run is 6/17, and I'm the team captain (Riggleman) of team "Winston & Rupert".

And if you're not, then I will be happy to just keep playing board games with you all :)
Dan S.
user 9667160
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Aww I love running but messed up my knee last year in a biking accident... and now I broke my arm :P totally would if I wasn't falling apart.