Oct 30, 2009 · 8:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
"Its a dead man's party, who could ask for more?"
How about an Open Bar?
Join us as we are throw a party that will rock the house and shake your bones.
Raise the Spirits of Rittenhouse as we are party Rum Bar style!!!
Enjoy a complimentary select OPEN BAR and Go Bump in the night with all your Ghouls and Ghoulfriends. Shake your bones dancing to the music of the night at Philly's hottest costume party. So bring your Tricks and we'll bring the Treats. But you need to get dressed up to get down at this Monster Mash. Costumes are required.
Space is limited. RSVP today. This party will sell out!!!
Select Open Bar 9-10pm.
Mojitos, Cuba Libres, Daiquiris, Rum Runners, and Rum Barrel Lagers - sponsored by Bacardi.
Complimentary food 9-10pm
Jerk Wings, Jamaican Beef Patties, and Fresh Guacamole.
Games & Contests:
- Scavenger hunt: Fund the Skulls
- Find the person with the same scary sticker (For Singles)
- Sexiest Costume
- Scariest Costume
- Most Realistic costume
DJ: Returning to Philadelphia DJ Na:Tev straight from his tour as Schooly D's DJ.
With Costume (In Advance): $11 (Processing fees included)
No Costume: $25 at the door (If Not Sold Out)
Buy your ticket(s) today. Get em while they last.
This just in...
- The first 25 people to enter the party get a Day of the Dead Glass to take home with them as a gift
- Ladies: NO COSTUME ? Feather Masks will be available at the front door. (Limited Availability)
We recommend you RSVP or get to the party early if you need a mask
- 30% off at Halloween Adventure, Use the link & print the coupon
- Win tickets to a Flyers Game
Philadelphia Night and Day
The Philadelphia Happy Hour Meetup Group