The Philadelphia & Delaware Valley Area Business Network Message Board › The 100th Ultimate Networking Event Live at Table 31 Philadelphia

The 100th Ultimate Networking Event Live at Table 31 Philadelphia

Thomas C.
user 8072825
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 50
The 100th Ultimate Networking Event Live at Table 31 Philadelphia
Tuesday, Jan. 8th 6pm
http://theultimatenet...­
Kick Off 2013 With With New Contacts and Connections. Don't Miss The 100th Event Celebration Of The Ultimate Networking Event At The Hottest Spot In Philadelphia, Table 31 at The Comcast Building.

5 Reasons You Should Attend!
Over...
100 Events Successfully Hosted
150 New Businesses Have Been Launched
10,000 Business Professionals Have Attended
100,000 New B2B Relationships Have Been Created
$20 Million In New Business Has Been Generated

Don't Miss The Event of The Season The 100th Ultimate Networking Event Live at Table 31 Tuesday Jan. 8th 6pm. Plus Every Attendee Can Win Great Prizes Like The New Kindle, Philly Pops Tickets, Union Trust Steakhouse Certificates and Much More.

What People Say About The Ultimate Networking Event:

"The Ultimate Networker runs some of Philadelphia's largest and most successful networking events. I have participated at the events as a speaker, as a table vendor, and as a participant. The opportunity to meet folks is practically endless at Tom's events. I have been fortunate to have met many professionals at The Ultimate Networking Events, both prospects and referral sources. If you are looking for a networking event, I highly recommend checking this one out!”
-Brynn Tillman, President & COO, Sales Coach and Trainer / LinkedIn Trainer and Coach / Social Media Strategist, Business Development University

“Tom has done a tremendous job implementing his vision with the Ultimate Networking Event. The events that he coordinates are filled with quality people to network with. Tom is accommodating and always willing to help or make a strategic introduction. If you are looking to truly network, this event is worth your time.”
-Elizabeth Bennett, CFP®, CRPC®, Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch

“I've been to plenty of networking opportunities but after attending 2 of his Ultimate Networking Events, I have to say Tom puts on top shelf, top results, evenings. And he does it with a warm welcome - great vibes, great people, meaningful contacts. Thanks, Tom.”
-Dr. Joni Carley

Get Our New Ultimate Season Pass. This All Access Pass Gets You Admission To All Events, Every Month, And Includes 1 Complementary Guest Pass Plus Discounts From All Our Sponsors and Top Restaurant Venues Throughout The Year. $750 value, Only $29.95 per month

We hope you can make it!
Cheers,
The Ultimate Networking Group