Philly EdTech Meetup Message Board › Crowdfunding & Crowdsourcing for Higher Education: Dec 15 Philadelphia Event

Crowdfunding & Crowdsourcing for Higher Education: Dec 15 Philadelphia Event

kevin p.
KevinP
Allentown, PA
Post #: 5
Nice to e-meet you all, and I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to extend a VIP invitation to you (as Ed-Tech Meetup members) for an event that is taking place at the Philadelphia Convention Center December 15. The event is "Crowdfunding for Higher Education, SMEs, and Main Street" and we have a panel of 8 industry experts (CEOs & Founders of leading crowdfunding portals) who will be leading the practicum discussions.

My company is co-hosting the event, and we just received an extra sponsor who purchased 100 tickets that we're able to give out for free to local businesses, startups, and education representatives (faculty, students, staff, etc.). I would like to offer you and your network a promotion code that allows you to attend the event for free (typically $39.99) if you have some contacts that would be interested in attending.

The event site is: http://crowdfundingca...­
The promotion code for a free ticket is: PhillyMeetup

It would be appreciated if you can circulate this information within your various networks (Meetup and externally) & put me in touch with anyone who wants a promotion code for the event (or you can direct them straight to the site). As "Ed-Tech" members, there is clearly a need to learn about innovative alternative funding sources within this space, and this symposium addresses that topic in detail.

Please keep in mind that we are providing the tickets with the expectation that you will use them (there's nothing worse than empty seats)!

I'm also attending the Wednesday Philly Tech Meetup, so perhaps there's an opportunity to meet if you're in attendance? Thanks for your time, and let me know if you have any questions (call or email at your convenience).

Thanks.

Kevin Provost