addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Philly EdTech Meetup Message Board › I'm looking for Learning Designers, Graphic Artists, and a UX designer to jo

I'm looking for Learning Designers, Graphic Artists, and a UX designer to join CorpU

Julie L.
user 33516352
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hi all!

I lead content development at a fast-growing and incredibly exciting company called CorpU. We're at 2401 Walnut and building an online learning platform that truly helps people transform the way they work. I joined the team three weeks ago because I was deeply impressed by two things - the people and the product.

If you're similarly passionate about education, and want to be a part of figuring out how to lead learners to achieve outcomes online, then we should talk. Check out the job description for Learning Designers here: http://www.linkedin.c...­

Message me at to talk further!

Stephen T.
user 54416362
Wilmington, DE
Post #: 1
Hi Julia,

I'm not sure if I've met you in the Philly EdTech meetups. I've been at several over the last few months. I'd like to learn more about CorpU. Please see my LinkedIn page at and let me know if you would like to talk.