addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Philly EdTech Meetup Message Board › Using Khan Academy?

Using Khan Academy?

Swaroop
user 14308397
Glendale, CA
Post #: 5
Excited to be a part of the group! Always looking for educator groups to connect with and expand my knowledge base.

I'm curious to know how other's experience with Khan Academy has been in your class. I've found that his videos are articulate and cover a ton of topics, but often the accountability (as well as engagement) measures are missing. I've been using eduCanon with my Khan videos recently. Lets me embed questions/activities into the video and gives me data on student performance. One example: http://www.educanon.c...­

What are others doing?