add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Philadelphia Filmmaking Message Board › Casting Voiceovers/Voice Acting

Casting Voiceovers/Voice Acting

Chris H.
user 13904115
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Hello everyone,

My name is Chris Hafer. I'm new to the Allentown Film Crew forum.

I'm currently producing/shooting/directing a screenplay I wrote called "An Arabian Jinni in the Skook." This film will be in Old Animation (Cut-Out animation in the likeness of Terry Gilliam's "Monty Python's Flying Circus" animations). I am also directing the voice acting for another script I wrote called "The Astronautica" (it's a Space Odyssey). Below you will see a list of characters for both.

Plot Summary: The year is 1994. A Desert Storm veteran recounts to his psychologist a supernatural encounter he had with a jinni after his F16 Fighter Jet crash landed in Saudi Arabia.

Please email me at or if you're interested. Include the character you'd like to voice along with any relevant credentials and comments/questions.

List of Characters:

Dr. Wanda Marius: A psychologist in her early thirties She's professional yet down to earth and has a few secrets of her own (looking for: 20s-30s woman)

Manchester Fox: Desert Storm veteran who met a jinni after his F16 Fighter Jet crash landed in Saudi Arabia in 1991. He is paranoid and psychologically disturbed after his encounter (looking for: 20s-30s man)

Jinni: A supernatural being who is sometimes benevolent and sometimes malevolent. She grants her earthly master three wishes. (looking for: 20s-30s woman.)

Secretary: 20s-30s woman (a few lines)

Young Woman: 20s-30s woman (one line)

Boris Franco: A young male vampire (looking for: 20s-30s man) (one line)

Student: 20s-30s woman (a few lines)

Character List in Order of Appearance

Dr. Eisley - scientist (20s-50s man) (monologue) (supporting role)

Jack Antiom - football, basketball, and baseball star in high school, Salutatorian in high school, Christian, Sophomore in college, struggling with alcoholism due to the disappearance of his girlfriend, Jack and Stuart are best friends (20s-30s man) (major role)

Stuart Marius - son of Dr. Wanda Marius, nerd in high school, Valedictorian in high school, Agnostic, Sophomore in college, Jack and Stuart are best friends (20s-30s man) (major role)

Dr. Enshue - scientist (20s-50s man) (monologue) (a few lines)

Dr. Thornburg - scientist (20s-50s man) (monologue) (a few lines)

Martin - museum worker (20s-30s man) (a few lines)

Woman Automated Voice - (20s-30s woman) (a few lines)

Cop - (20s-30s man) (a few lines)

Bry - female robot (20s-30s woman) (a few lines)

Suri - female robot (20s-30s woman) (supporting role)

Narrator - mysterious government worker (20s-50s man) (supporting role)

Habakkuk - reptilian alien species from a planet on the Draco Constellation (20s-50s man) (supporting role)

Robotic - male robot with monotone voice (20s-30s man) (a few lines)

Boz - male robot with monotone voice. This person must also be willing to film a few live action lines (20s-30s man) (supporting role)

Chris Hafer