This one hour workshop provides a glimpse into an approach that can increase personal capacity while putting a smile on people's faces across the world. Gain insight into the laws that govern the mind and emotions. Learn breathing techniques that help de-stress, reduce negative emotions while increasing energy, focus and efficiency. Experience the effects of a state of meditation being in a place of 'restful alertness.' Over 250 Philadelphians have attended this free workshop in the past year.
1. How do I gain entrance into the building?
- Entrance is located on Chestnut Street between 21st and 22nd street. Look for the ramp with large brown doors to enter through. To the left of the brown door is a buzzer that will allow you to enter the building. The Parish Room is located on the Ground Floor.
2. What should I bring?
3. What should I expect?
- An introduction to practical breathing & meditative techniques
- An introduction to the not-for-profit Art of Living Foundation and a chance to meet some of the professionals from our area who volunteer for it.
- Information on upcoming workshops and courses that our non-profit offers. These courses are optional, but are important offerings for those who want to go deeper.