Announcing a new Meetup for Philadelphia Minority Professionals GIVE BACK!
What: Thanksgiving dinner for two families, donations needed
When: November 23,[masked]:00 PM
2000 Hamiliton Street 3rd Floor
Philadelphia , PA 19130
This year Philadelphia Minority Professionals GIVE BACK will support two families in need by donating and creating two thanksgiving baskets.
As a team we will make a difference in the lives of two families. You will have the opportunity to meet the staff of Summit Academy and possibly the families benefiting from your donation. This year I want us to really try our best to create a basket because the families benefitting are facing difficult challenges.
How to make a difference
1. View Thanksgiving Wish List, identify one or two items from wish list you will donate.
2. RSVP for event and note which items you will donate
3. Purchase items from wish list
4. Drop off item by 6pm on November 23rd
5. If desire, stop into Summit Academy on November 23 between 5-6:30pm to meet family and learn more about organization. Thanksgiving Wishlist
Greens-Collard, Spinach, etc
Mashed Potatoes-Dry mix
Sweet Potatoes / Yams-Canned
Mac and Cheese
Corn Bread Mix
Pie Filling-Cherry, Apple and etc
Pie Crust-premade in tins
- Replace this text with the first item of your list
- Replace this text with the next item
- You can add more items by adding lines that start with a
You can reach Justina Shaw at
Please visit Summit Academy website at http://www.theacademyschools.com
(click on Summit Academy "After Care") for more information.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/giveback/calendar/11866039/