Everyone get your hands a clappin'!
Stephen Foster first sang his folk song "Oh! Susanna" at a concert in Pittsburg just over 160 years ago. So naturally, we are off for a Chinese-French fusion hootenanny at:
1.) Oh SUSANNA FOO for fine cuisine, followed by...
2.) Oh Scoopsanna ... Actually that's SCOOP DeVILLE just a few blocks down for delicious ice cream. (If you've never had the pleasure, the ice cream is more than worthy of sending summer out with a bang.)
Join us! Oh ... and of course, (whether you're coming from Alabama or not) don't forget to come with a banjo on your knee.
QUICK NOTE about RSVPing:
PLEASE ONLY RSVP "YES," IF YOU ARE COMMITTED TO ATTENDING THE DINNER.
Please use the "MAYBE" option, if:
1. You're unsure of whether or not you can make the dinner; or
2. You're not totally committed to coming. (You can always change it later.)
IF YOU RSVP "MAYBE," please confirm "YES" or "NO" as soon as possible because events fill up quickly.
In order to accommodate members who want to attend the event (but didn't get to RSVP as quickly), RSVPs still listed as "MAYBE" two days before the event will automatically default to "NO" to make room for other potential attendees.
By the same token, the site will not accept "MAYBE" RSVPs within the two days prior to the event. (At that point, new RSVPs that list themselves as "Maybe" are automatically defaulted to "No" as well.)
Usual rules apply...
Three quick things you need to know:
1) Make sure you RSVP right away since our reservation is limited to 15 people.
2) To help defray the costs of the website, $1 will be added to your bill at the restaurant. Small price to pay for great food and great company!
3) If you happen to arrive at the restaurant before I do, the reservation is in my name (Charles).
RSVP & Waitlisting
One final note ... Please stay true to your RSVP. If you don't think you can make it make it, please change your RSVP, so others can join in the fun. (Likewise, if you want to participate in the event, but it's already filled up; RSVP "NO" and put "Waitlist me" in the response section. I'll contact you if any spaces open up.)
1512 Walnut St.
1734 Chestnut St.