Thanks to Pat Burrell's double, which would eventually become the game-winning run...
Philadelphia, for the first time in 28 years YOU ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
Celebrate with a big meal at Pat Bombino's in the heart of Philly's Italian Market. Oh, and don't forget to wear your Phillies gear!
QUICK NOTE about RSVPing:
PLEASE ONLY RSVP "YES," IF YOU ARE COMMITTED TO ATTENDING THE DINNER.
Please use the "MAYBE" option, if:
1. You're unsure of whether or not you can make the dinner; or
2. You're not totally committed to coming. (You can always change it later.)
IF YOU RSVP "MAYBE," please confirm "YES" or "NO" as soon as possible because events fill up quickly.
In order to accommodate members who want to attend the event (but didn't get to RSVP as quickly), RSVPs still listed as "MAYBE" two days before the event will automatically default to "NO" to make room for other potential attendees.
By the same token, the site will not accept "MAYBE" RSVPs within the two days prior to the event. (At that point, new RSVPs that list themselves as "Maybe" are automatically defaulted to "No" as well.)
Usual rules apply...
Three quick things you need to know:
1) Make sure you RSVP right away since our reservation is limited to 15 people.
2) To help defray the costs of the website, $1 will be added to your bill at the restaurant. Small price to pay for great food and great company!
3) If you happen to arrive at the restaurant before I do, the reservation is in my name (Charles).
RSVP & Waitlisting
One final note ... Please stay true to your RSVP. If you don't think you can make it make it, please change your RSVP, so others can join in the fun. (Likewise, if you want to participate in the event, but it's already filled up with "Yes"s and "Maybe"s; the site now offers a feature that lets you Waitlist yourself. Use that option; and I'll contact you if any spaces open up, giving you the opportunity to jump in and RSVP "Yes.")
767 S. Ninth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147