! Philly Phoodies ! Message Board › Dinner at Tequila's - The Bill

Dinner at Tequila's - The Bill

Irene
Hello,

I just spoke with someone at Tequila's and wanted to give some billing options to the group, the fun part!! Well, in Spanish they call the bill "la dolorosa", that means the pain ---the painful part of the dinner has arrived...lol!

For parties of 11 or more Tequila's offers a fixed menu of $65.00 which includes, appetizer, main course, dessert and 2 hours of open bar from the time you sit (appetizers are served family style). The fixed price menu can be found at:http://www.tequilasph...­. Also, the entire group would have to do the fixed menu, we would not be able to have some select fixed and others a la carte, so it would have to be mutually agreed.

If we stick with the a la carte menu then the restaurant can only give one bill but they can take multiple credit cards. In this case everyone would just have to be responsible to know that they will have to review the bill, add up their portion and make sure to include tax and applicable tip and give cash, or their card (I will bring sticky notes so you can put the amount to charge on your card). Another note on a la carte, they offer carafe's of margaritas, but I do not recomend that for the group as a whole b/c it could get too confusing. However, if say 2-3 people mutually agree to get a carafe to split between them then then that is fine.

Personally, I am flexible on whether to go with the fixed price, or a la carte. Although, the fixed is somewhat high so a la carte might be better....not sure.

So, I am going to go with what I think is the more economical of the two options which is a la carte, unless I hear back from the majority of the group that they want to do the fixed price menu. PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR VOTE IS......LOL!!!

Good, now that that is out of the way on my part, then tomorrow can just be party time!

Enjoy the day,

Irene