The Philadelphia UFO Meetup Group Message Board UFOs › Has anyone seen UFO's this year at all

Has anyone seen UFO's this year at all

A former member
Post #: 1
I need to know has anyone seen a ufo that has two aliens that you can really see as they get close i have seen a few thing that i was not ready for but now i know with out a doubt they are real they are on a mission about this planet and it get more real something is going to kick off this year I'm a well Educated 51 year old black man that has a good mine so I'm in to this more then anyone know I have been researching this for a long time because of thing I have seen i'm just new to this site i need someone who would hear me now that on the same page i don't know how much anyone on this site really know about UFO's or weather or not they are of sound mine but thing are happening and it time to keep your head to the sky more and more so if you have a story to tell please let me know it has to be this year
Jennifer
RFZprojekt
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 8
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Have you tried searching the National UFO Reporting Center? http://www.nuforc.org...­
They have a searchable database of UFO reports across the country. You can search by State, by month, etc.

If you want to hear people's stories of UFO encounters, or tell your own, you should attend the Meetups every second Thursday of the month.

Good Luck!
A former member
Post #: 36
I need to know has anyone seen a ufo that has two aliens that you can really see as they get close i have seen a few thing that i was not ready for but now i know with out a doubt they are real they are on a mission about this planet and it get more real something is going to kick off this year I'm a well Educated 51 year old black man that has a good mine so I'm in to this more then anyone know I have been researching this for a long time because of thing I have seen i'm just new to this site i need someone who would hear me now that on the same page i don't know how much anyone on this site really know about UFO's or weather or not they are of sound mine but thing are happening and it time to keep your head to the sky more and more so if you have a story to tell please let me know it has to be this year

mind, not mine. also punctuate to show that you are educated please.