The Philadelphia UFO Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion › MARCH TO WASHINGTON OR PENTAGON OR AREA 51

MARCH TO WASHINGTON OR PENTAGON OR AREA 51

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi..

I think ALL UFO GROUPS ACROSS USA should organize protest...Media will do its job of spreading the news around. I think thats the only to make government open their mouth...

I think that this is possible.. Let make 2010 a BEST year for UFO Hunters..
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Kets;

A good idea as far as it goes but to what end ? Government is Big Business and Big Business is THE GOVERNMENT.. if you really want to start a protest... plan to boycott just one major corporation at a time and
bring the ecconomic weight of the consumer driven ecconomy to bear ... MONEY TALKS... $$$$$$$$$$$$ and
MARCHERS WALK... LOL* we all can't lace up our nikes and march on the PENTAGON... OR AREA 51.. but we can
all stop buying a particular product or using a particular service.. can't we ?

Balaam
A former member
Post #: 58
What will we protest? Disclosure? Coverup? Disception? Classified Documents? Where as this would be good, I unfortunately feel that the common person will not be able to handle the truth. There are alot of narrow minded people out there that are ignorant to things of this world...racism, religion, etc. Bringing out the truth about ETs etc might not be the best of things to do because if people can't handle things on this world, how will they handle things that are out of this world? My advice is that people should join MUFON or other groups that do investigations as part of their foundation. I am a MUFON Field Investigator and have experienced a whole new world of revelations through what I know and have seen as an active Field Investigator. The more that know things through back channel work, the better things will come out & the more that will understand.

Regards,

Bob Gardner
MUFON State Section Director
PA Region 1, Philadelphia Metro
MUFON Field Investigator #12347
MUFON STAR Team Member
Philadelphia, PA

www.pamufon.com

www.mufon.com

"The Truth is Out There."
-The X-Files (1993-2002)