addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quantified Self Phoenix Metro Message Board › It's looking like Wednesday 2/27 6p-7p, where should we meet?

It's looking like Wednesday 2/27 6p-7p, where should we meet?

Eric H.
user 5273969
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Hi, all.

It's looking like Wednesday 6p-7p on 2/27 would work.  Where should we meet?  We can meet downtown if that works but I'm also willing to travel to Tempe if that would be easier for everyone else.  Let me know and then I'll create an event for this.

Eric
Jackemeyer
D.Jackemeyer
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 52
Hi, all. It's looking like Wednesday 6p-7p on 2/27 would work.
Hi Eric,
I need to know that Jay is going too. Waiting for his input or reply to my personal email...
--
Jack
Jay
user 2382261
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 2
I'll be there! Tempe closer for me but can do downtown also.
Jackemeyer
D.Jackemeyer
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 53
Hi, all.

It's looking like Wednesday 6p-7p on 2/27 would work.  Where should we meet?  We can meet downtown if that works but I'm also willing to travel to Tempe if that would be easier for everyone else.  Let me know and then I'll create an event for this.

Option: Biodesign Institute can host us, & I can book a conference room for that time.
Free parking is ~close by along 8th Street, @ Rural Rd

--
Jack

Eric

Jay
user 2382261
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 3
Four Peaks is less than a mile from 8th street and Rural, and designing experiments makes me hungry and thirsty...
Jackemeyer
D.Jackemeyer
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 54
All,
After this meeting, we should review/analyze the use of Meetup Forums to facilitate communication.

Nevertheless, I have reserved a room w/ projector for 6 - 9pm at Biodesign. Please show up at either entrance (North or South) and call or text ahead of time @ 317.410.7309

The doors may be locked :(

--
Jack

Hi, all. It's looking like Wednesday 6p-7p on 2/27 would work.