addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Carlo D.
user 7148941
Group Organizer
Gilbert, AZ
Hello Everyone

I received an email today from Richard and he has to cancel our April 20th event. Due to health issues he is not able to attend this April. He did tell me that he wants to reschedule for a later date but we did not set that up yet.

I can do one of two things as far as the money you have already paid. I can give you the money back now or if you want to apply it to another event this coming year I can hold on to it and give you credit for another event. Please let me know what you would like to do with the money. We still have a few events coming up as well as events not yet planned in the coming year.

I am sorry for the bad news. I will set up another event with Richard as soon as I know more.

Sincerely

Carlo
Amy
amyinthesky
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 10
So sorry Mr. Walter cannot make it. I hope he is okay and wish him a speedy recovery. His book on screenwriting was the first book I had ever read on the subject. I really do hope that Mr. Walter does not forget us (!), and will come to visit with us very soon.