An 8-week series on Sundays at 9:00 am
October 7 – November 25
Led by Clyde Besson
This series will help single adults:
• Work through the emotional trauma of a dissolved marriage
• Cope with the problems of single living
• Use the present situation as an opportunity for personal growth
• Discover how to trust after being burned
• Know the source of your true self-worth
• Find grace and forgiveness
For more info, visit the Connections Ctr or contact Marilyn at[masked] or [masked].
You may bring snacks to share. Coffee will be provided.
(Easiest to find, if you enter the south parking lot from Montebello. "A" building will be straight in front of you. Go to the second floor, room 207.)