- About: Please join us every second Sunday morning of month for the riding of the Phoenix Bikes, Beer and Brunch Bash - REMEMBER, it is BYOB so bring enough for yourself - I can carry quite a few beers in the beer chariot along with any snacks you bring.
- When: Sunday (Look at the date in this listing)
- What: A[masked] mile, A to A', ANY TYPE OF BIKE friendly, basher hostile hash.
- Where and Who:
Date Hares Location
February 12 KEY TO MY VAGINA & CALIFORNIA CREAMIN Tempe - specific location coming
March 11 NEED HARES TBA
April 8 NEED HARES TBA
May 13 NEED HARES TBA
June 10 NEED HARES TBA
July 8 NEED HARES TBA
August 12 NEED HARES TBA
September 9 NEED HARES TBA
October 14 NEED HARES TBA
November 11 NEED HARES TBA
December 9 NEED HARES TBA
- Time: Meet @ 11:00am, Hares off @ 11:30p, Hounds to follow @ sometime to follow
- Bring: A drinking vessel of your own (GO GREEN), BYOB or whatever you want to drink, a bike, a helmet, stuff to fix your bike when it breaks, a whistle, low morals, and even lower expectations
- Hash Cash: NOTHING - It is BYOB and you should bring cash/card/ID for food/drinks if we stop at a bar/restaurant with a patio and place to lockup our bikes
- Cash Needed on Trail: YES, we normally stop for drinks and food along the route
- On-After: TBA
Map: More details coming soon!