PB3 - Bikes, Beer and Brunch - BYOB! BASH
This BASH will also be a birthday celebration for our own CHAPTER SIX, VERSE NINE!!!
I have long cables to connect and lock a dozen or more bikes.
- What: An 8-ish mile, A to A’, ANY TYPE OF BIKE friendly, basher hostile hash.
- Date: 1/13/2013
- Hares: CALIFORNIA CREAMIN’ & TESTIHOLES
- Location: HandleBAR: 680 South Mill Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Time: Meet @ 11:00am, Hares off @ 11:30p, Hounds to follow @ sometime to follow
- Bring: A drinking vessel of your own (GO GREEN), BYOB or whatever you want to drink, a bike, a helmet, stuff to fix your bike when it breaks, a whistle, low morals, and even lower expectations
- Hash Cash: NOTHING – It is BYOB and you should bring cash/card/ID for food/drinks if we stop at a bar/restaurant with a patio and place to lockup our bikes
- Cash Needed on Trail: YES, we stop for drinks and food (BRUNCH) along the route
- On-After: HandleBAR (A)