Phoenix Sushi - East Message Board › Join Members for Sushi in January

Join Members for Sushi in January

Tanya "MakiMom" L.
MakiMom
Group Organizer
Gilbert, AZ
Per my note, things are a bit hectic for me and I am very pleased that members have volunteered their services and are offering invitations to join them for sushi. Tim has offered to help organize meetups (thank you, thank you) and he is now an Assistant Organizer. 

Please join Samantha if you can tomorrow evening, Friday, Jan. 14 for sushi at the Ra in Ahwatukee. It is too short of notice to schedule it as an actual meeting, but you can find her idea and reply directly if you are available.

Melissa plans to enjoy Sakana in Mesa next Wednesday, Jan. 19 and I have scheduled her idea as a meetup. I cannot attend (Disney on Ice with my daughter that evening) but encourage all of you to get together. Please RSVP to the meetup so that Melissa has an idea of how many to expect.

Save the Date for Fri. Jan. 28 - I am going to try to schedule the first official meetup of 2011 on that evening.  Any ideas - please post.

Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you in 2011.

Regards,

Tanya AKA MakiMom