R.A.C.K. stands for Random Acts of (anonymous) Charitable Kindness.
We've done it six times before, and it's one of the most rewarding experience you'll ever get to enjoy.
We first gather together as a group to pool donations ($10 per person), and then plan a random act of kindness in the community.
Things we've done in the past:
- Given a server a $100 tip after ordering nothing but waters and one appetizer.
- Given random presents to strangers.
- Donated to local homeless.
- Dropped off care packages to homeless shelters for homeless children.
- Sent flowers anonymously, given cards anonymously, etc.
Meet other altruistic, caring people and give back while having an experience you'll always remember! :)
Please bring a $10 donation. We'll pool our donations, and then plan our act of kindness. Meet at the Dream Factory by 5:00pm! :)