Life Unchained is officially expanding to Lancaster! And this dodgeball night will be our first fundraiser to get our Lancaster chapter on its feet.
If you've never played in a last person standing dodgeball event, it's a ton of fun.
Here's how it works:
... - We will play for roughly one hour non-stop.
- There will be two gigantic teams of (we hope) at least 10 people on each team.
- Each player will get 10 lives, and will have 10 paper wristbands on their arms.
- Each time you would otherwise leave the game, you will remove a paper wristband.
- When you are out of wristbands and are eliminated for the final time, you will sit out of the game until the game ends.
- We will play until only one person is left, and he/she will win half the pot. The other half will go to charity and to help start our Lancaster chapter! :)
To win a last person standing dodgeball game involves equal parts skill, alliance-making, and dodging skills!
When the game gets uneven, we will pause the game to shift teams.
I.E.: If there are six vs. four, we'll pause the game to make it five on five.
If you want to be a part but don't want to play, we'd love some refs to keep people honest.
Our goal is at least 10 on 10, but 15 on 15 would be amazing!
Cost is $10. Half goes to charity. Half to the last one standing.
We'll go out to dinner to hang out afer the game!