November 19, 2013 · 6:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for our off camera flash shoot which takes place in Leake Street, Waterloo.
It's a great, urban location. A big tunnel full of graffiti.
We'll work on creating shots like this:
We'll have flashes and triggers you can use.
You just need to bring your camera, which will have to be a Nikon or Canon DSLR to work with our triggers. If you have a different type of camera send us an email before booking, we may be able to help.
We'll cover the following:
- Camera settings with flash – shutter speed, aperture, ISO and sync speed
- Use of light stands, reflectors, diffusers and umbrellas
- Combining movement and flash
- Setting up and triggering off camera flash using triggers
- Balancing ambient light with flash
We'll be working in manual mode and everyone one will have a chance to shoot the model. Due to the nature of working with flash only one person at a time will shoot, but everyone will have several turns to work with the model.
The session will last for around 2 hours and we'll have a model.
We run a regular flash photography workshop, and this content is part of that - http://www.36exp.co.uk/flash-photography-workshop/