Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › SURVIVOR application help needed...

SURVIVOR application help needed...

Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 49
Hey PMG,

This a little crazy... but here goes nothing!

My name is Chris. I am a member of 6 different Meetup groups. I am also a huge fan of the reality show Survivor. I have been trying to get on the show for about 7 years.

I am hoping that there might be a couple of photographers/videographers within the group who might be willing to help me with my next video and photo that is needed as part of the application process.
We could chat about ideas and maybe find time to put something together. The deadline for application submission is in early January, so there is not a lot of time.

It would be a fun project for the right person.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Optimistic Chris
770-4091
Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 34
Just curious, would this be done in your home or public places? Would you pay the photographers/videographers?
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 50
I have applied numerous times. I have several different videos and a couple of photo's that I've used for the application. I did get a phone call from them a couple of years ago... they liked the video but wanted more photos... I sent them 6 & never heard from them again!!!

I was hoping that someone would be interested in just doing it for fun! I'm not paying for something I could struggle through myself. If I get on Survivor and win... I'll buy you a new camera... how about that???!

Inside or outside. I just want something better than I've already got.

Any takers?

OC
Marlene J.
marlenejo
San Diego, CA
Post #: 194
How's this going, Chris?
Adam C.
user 13806225
Lake Mills, WI
Post #: 10
I would be interested in this. Would you be willing to "model" for the group. If so I could see a group getting together a going somewhere like devils lake to take your pictures, as well as others.
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 88
Well since I didn't get a call this time around sad... it looks like I'll be putting together another application some time later this year.
@ Adam... I'm not exactly GQ material but I suppose if I "modeled" for the group, I could check this off my bucket list! Let's wait until a little into the summer so I have a little tan and not Wisconsin pasty white!

I'm IN! smile

OC