The link to our flickr group is: http://www.flickr.com...
This can also be accessed by clicking on the little flickr logo to the left
Post #: 47
For anyone new to Flickr or our group, here's how to post your photos online and add them to our group.
- To add pictures to the group, first you need to create an account on
Flickr. A free account includes 1 Terra bytes of space to upload
photos. Some meetup members have a "pro" account which includes
- Then upload your photos to your account. Each photo can be up to 200 MB
- To submit them to the group pool,
- . First join our group at https://www.flickr.co... .
- . Then from your photostream, click on the photo you would like to
send to the group. This will open the image.
- . Locate the three dots (...) and hover your mouse over it. See . While
hovering a small message displays saying "more Action"
- . Click on the three dots (...). A drop down list will display. See . One
of the item in this drop down is "Add to/remove from group"
- . Click on "Add to/remove from group". A screen will come up with a
provision to select your group. (If it stays at
"loading groups" for a long time, refresh the screen.
- . Select "Madison Photography Meetup group" and click done (You can
select multiple groups too).
- To submit your photos for the monthly "Pick Three" slideshow, tag
your photo with the appropriate keyword. The tag can be found in the
description for the monthly meeting, for example Feb2013meeting. And
then follow the previous steps to add your photo to the group. To tag
your photo click on Add tag at the right bottom of your screen. Now
you can enter the Tag Ex: Feb2013meeting at the same place
where "add tag" was displayed before. Click enter to save the tag.
I think Flickr has changed since this was posted. Hovering over the 3 dots does NOT bring up the <more action> option or a question mark. I found that if one adds photos to an album, they can be group edited and tags can be added as well as the <upload to group> option for all at once.