addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › Canon Rebel T2i dSLR (18mp) w/ kit 18-55mm IS lens - $450 (+spare battery)

Canon Rebel T2i dSLR (18mp) w/ kit 18-55mm IS lens - $450 (+spare battery)

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm assuming it's okay to list used items for sale?

I just upgrade cameras and so I've got an excellent condition Canon Rebel T2i digital SLR for sale. This has the same 18 megapixel APS-C sensor that the 60D and 7D have.

I've owned it less than a year, and have had an LCD screen protector on it the whole time. It comes with the kit 18-55mm IS lens and an extra battery that I purchased as well.

I'm asking $450 (new is around $700 right now).

If you'd like to see it or test it out, send me a message or call/txt: 608-469-4579

Thanks!

(I'll be listing it on Craigslist next week if there are no takers, but thought I'd offer it to my photo friends first!)

Canon Rebel T2i, 18-55mm lens, extra battery by sir_draknor, on Flickr

Canon Rebel T2i, 18-55mm lens, extra battery by sir_draknor, on Flickr
Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 156
Still for sale or can this thread be deleted?
A former member
Post #: 2
I may be interested. Is this still available?