Photography Meetup Group Message Board Photographic Opportunities - Classes, Workshops, Competitions, etc. › Taking a group to Ireland for Landscape Photo Workshop.

Taking a group to Ireland for Landscape Photo Workshop.

A former member
Post #: 1
I have organized a landscape photo workshops in one of Ireland's most remote and scenic regions for this October 2012. To lead the classes I have lined up on one of Ireland's most notable landscape photographers, Peter McCabe. The trip is a great opportunity for anyone interested in traveling to a stunning place, learning more about how to capture better landscape photos, both in the "lab" and out in the field. Super small class size for lots of one-on-one with teacher. Priced all inclusive to capture all costs, making the trip easy for anyone that has not traveled to Ireland before to budget what it will cost you. We travel there frequently (family there) and highly recommend it as a place for good fun, adventure, stunning photos and meeting wonderful people. Flights out of Chicago are running $500 r/t with taxes and fees during this time period. If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about price options, please visit www.connemarairelandworkshops.com­ or feel free to phone me, Brittney LaCoste at Campbell LaCoste, 767-4771 for more information. It will be a great trip!