addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
scott
cruser635
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
I’m having an issue with a lens and I’m wondering if anyone has ever had the problem or has thoughts on what might be wrong? I have a Canon EF 17-85mm IS USM lens that has locked up and won’t zoom out any thought from the group?
I’m planning on being at the dinner tonight maybe we can round table it for thoughts.
Thanks,
Scott
Ryan E.
user 23023011
Madison, WI
Post #: 79
Not sure, but I'm sure you've checked all the settings like autofocus settings on both the lens & body. It is possible maybe a buttons function somehow got changed accidentally. Also, double check to be sure the lens in fully seated on the body. You may unfortunately have an issue that may need repair, but without seeing it, cannot say. Hopefully the group can help you out tonight.
Alfredo
user 4392954
Madison, WI
Post #: 68
Take your lens to this place: http://bdccamerarepai...­
they may be able to help you. they are on Odana road.
Beth
user 4450144
Madison, WI
Post #: 31
i had a similar issue once and the camera company sent my lens in for me to be fixed.....
scott
cruser635
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
I forgot about that place. I've taken things there before, back in the days of film.
Thanks,

Take your lens to this place: http://bdccamerarepai...­
they may be able to help you. they are on Odana road.