Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › IronMan this Sunday...

IronMan this Sunday...

Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 231
Hey Team,

I have rented a GPS tracking device for the IM race this Sunday. If you choose, you will be able to track my progress, in real time, by going to...
www.trackmyathlete.com

If you have a smart phone, you may need to download an App at the site.

Click on Track Your Athlete at the top of the page. Scroll down to IM Wisconsin and look for my name - Chris Rumbelow - they are in alphabetical order by first name.
Click on my name.
Read the instructions on the next page... click continue when you understand everything.
Look for my name on the right hand side and click my name again.
There you go!
Play with it... you can zoom in and out, check my speed on the left, distance gone, etc.

If you get to watch the swim... I have put a BIG red dot on the top of my green swim cap. I will also have fluorescent orange wrist bands on (duct tape). I will be swimming fairly close to the convention center and farther back - as opposed to out in front!

I have attached two photos of the clothes I will be wearing during the race... again this is just to help you see me.

I really hope this helps you find me! I look forward to seeing you somewhere.

I hope to be finishing around 8 - 9pm... but you never know!

My wonderful girlfriend Laura will be "tracking me down" during the day. Her phone number is 608-425-8450. Please feel free to text her if you see me or if you need help finding me... she may be able to help.

OC
ps. Even if I look bad... tell me to "keep moving forward!"
Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 287
I don't see any photos attached. Do you know what your number will be for the run? You may be in some of my photos. Good luck.
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 232

Biking in cherry red shirt and blue helmet
Running in dark sky blue shirt and black shorts.
OC