addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › Time-sensitive:Need to briefly borrow prime lens for D3100

Time-sensitive:Need to briefly borrow prime lens for D3100

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all! I've lost my only prime lens and haven't been able to get a new one yet. There is something on the near-east side I'd really like to photograph asap (Sun. Oct. 20) because it will probably be gone by Mon. or Tues. If anyone with a good prime lens that would work on my body is willing to let me use it (heck, you can even come to the site and watch and take your lens right home if you want! or we can meet elsewhere), that would be wonderful, as I don't have the funds to rent a lens and I need it so briefly anyway. If you're up for this, please email me at erinlyndalmartin at gmail.com. Thank you for reading!
Ryan M.
RyanMurphyPhoto
Madison, WI
Post #: 7
I'm Canon, sorry. Good luck.