addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › free tickets to anderson gardens

free tickets to anderson gardens

A former member
Post #: 28
I have 4 tickets to Japanese Anderson garden which has to be used before oct 31st 2013. I will not be using it.

If anybody is interested please email me or call me at 608-237-6136 (Please leave voicemail if not attended). You can pickup tickets near DOT 4802 Sheboygan Ave, Madison, WI.

Tickets are free for you. If you buy from Anderson Garden it is $8 per adult.

http://andersongarden...­

Gardens have one water fall, two ponds, lots of colorful fish, lots of ever green trees. One open conference hall and many wooden structures emphasizing Japanese architecture, bridges, etc.

I may be going there this saturday.
A former member
Post #: 30
all the tickets are gone