Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › couple needed for a couple portraits

couple needed for a couple portraits

Ryan E.
user 23023011
Madison, WI
Post #: 89
Is there a couple that would like to come in Monday morning to have me photograph them in a few portraits? I'd provide you the image files & you'd get to see all the cool lighting gear & stuff that comes with a running studio. It would take no more than an hour to do. I can do anytime Monday morning from 7:30am-noon. Please email me if you are interested(rfewers@gmail.com). Thanks!
Beth
user 4450144
Madison, WI
Post #: 34
what's the location?
Ryan E.
user 23023011
Madison, WI
Post #: 90
It would be at MATC on the east side, but I have found out that the studios may all be used in the morning tomorrow. So it looks like I may have to do this a different day.. Once I know, I will update the date & see if anyone is still interested.
Ryan E.
user 23023011
Madison, WI
Post #: 91
OK, so I am planning on shooting this on Wednesday, the 20th anytime from 8AM to noon. Again, message me if you would like to come in. Thanks!