addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: A Christmas/Holiday Online Photo Scavenger Hunt & Ch

Meetup details changed: A Christmas/Holiday Online Photo Scavenger Hunt & Challenge Extravaganza

Steven B.
stevenb
Milwaukee, WI
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Photography-Meetup-Group/events/156217592/­
When: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 7:00 AM
Where: Your Computer
Your house, apartment, or office
Madison, wi
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.